its correct functionality and cannot be turned off. Optional cookies are used to improve the page with analytics, by
Become a Rider!
What we offer
Free e-bikes for Riders
20% Staff discount
Fresh groceries, delivered in 10 minutes.
We are Flink - fast, modern, reliable, convenient.
And we're on a mission to revolutionise the grocery purchasing process from the comfort of your home. Order via our smartphone app and receive fresh groceries within 10 minutes.
Are you excited to be part of this revolution? Join our mobile supermarket and get onboard.
Become a Rider
You're the most important contact person for our customers and you represent Flink on the streets. Jump on the
e-bike, get some fresh air and enjoy a little workout before handing over the groceries to our customers.
As a student, the flexible shifts can easily be built around my lectures. I can choose whenever I want to work and in case a conflict arises, I can swap with my team members. And the best part is that I can even keep the tips.
Being a Rider at Flink is the perfect opportunity to for me to combine fresh air and working out while earning money.
It's amazing to be part of such a dynamic start-up and be surrounded by colleagues who make the job fun.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
How much will I earn?
10,50€ per hour. After 10pm on Saturday we pay 25% on top of the regular hourly rate
How long are the shifts?
The shift are between 4-8 hours, but because after each delivery you will be in the hub there is time to relax with your colleagues, which is unlike other food delivery services. Shifts will be between 8am and 11pm.
How are deliveries completed?
We provide our riders with an e-bike at the start of each shift and you will be assigned deliveries within the application. All the directions to the customers will be within the map, everything is made easy for you!
What will the contract be?
A contract that is limited to 2 years with a 6 month probationary period. After the 6 month probationary period there will be a notice period of 2 months if you would like to leave.
What are the requirements for being a rider?
The right to work in Germany (working visa or European passport)
A fully charged smartphone with data
A positive attitude
Are you ready?
Join us today. We can't wait to welcome you on the Flink team!
Our delivery hubs are located in densely populated inner-city locations, and we deliver using electric bikes. Flink is a very fast growing company and we will be present in all major cities in Germany in 2021.
We are now looking for riders to join our team in your city!
● Be the face of Flink, consistently provide exceptional customer service to our customers
● Efficiently deliver goods to our customers using our E-bikes
● Constantly strive to meet our delivery goal of 10 minutes
Why choose us:
● 10.50€ per hour + tips! more after 10pm on Saturday & for skeleton shifts
● Flexible working hours and contracts (full-time, part-time, mini-job and working student)
● 20% discount on your own groceries
● All equipment is provided - including your own E-bike!
● Don't wait on the street for your next delivery. Keep warm and socialize with your team + still get
paid between trips!
● Join a young, dynamic team
● Be an integral part of our early success, develop your career with our rapidly growing team
● Minimum age 18 years
● Eligibility to work in Germany
● English or German language skills
● Smartphone with mobile data
It is our commitment that every applicant will be evaluated according to their skills regardless of age, gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability status, or religion.